Landon Martz - How to balance screen time 10/28/25
I feel like for the average college student alot of our days start with scrolling on the phone and end with scrolling on the phone. Its hard to balence a healthy amount of screen time and can hurt our physical and mental wellness. Finding a balance means setting limits for yourself and making time for movement/physical activity, socializing with friends, and a healthy amount of rest. It’s not about giving up screens altogether it’s about using it more wisely and remembering to make time for yourself and keeping you healthy.
Mr. Martz, thank you for this education about screen time. I know I have gotten a late start to the day or a late bedtime because of scrolling on my phone many times. I know it kills my physically active time and my productivity, but I often forget how detrimental it can be towards mental wellness. Setting time limits and boundaries with yourself for your screen time sound like a great manageable and realistic strategy. After reading this I think I will get more serious about limiting when I will allow myself to play on my phone.
ReplyDelete